sound of the silence



     These are sentences I normally hear...

     "You are too quiet."  Someones talked to me face to face

     "Why doesn't she say anything at all?"/ "She is so quiet." Someones mentioned me.

     "Are you sure you bring your mouth to the school". Yes, that was from one of my teacher.



     Yes, I'm quiet.

     When I meet someone, I usually smile, listen to them, nod and keep silence.

     Therefore, someone may think that I don't have something to talk. Also, they may think I'm boring.

     Well, maybe....



     The fact is, absolutely, I can talk. I just don't want to talk too much.

     Shy?  well....


     Just so you know, I'm introvert.

     You won't see me spread the river of words, especially, when we first meet.

     I don't open easily. I will talk when I need to.

     I don't like small talk. Speaking several topics which I don't really care is boring.


     I like deep conversation. Ask me what I'm interested.

     I can not only speak it out but also lecture that issue to you.

   
     Besides, I usually avoid argument.

     You know, that's waste of time and energy.



     However, I may stand out and fight with you with 3 reasons;

     first, I have some issue to point out, or,

     second, I'm sure that I will win this argument, or,
     (plain reasons, huh? let see the last one....)

     third, I think you are important and open-minded enough to talk to...


     Want to guess which reason get the first priority?
   


     No need to worry when I always keep quiet to you. That's mean we're not close enough, at least, in my opinion.
     Give me some time. I will open to you, I promise.

     No need to worry when I stand out and fight with you. I just need you to listen to my point.


     Start to worry when you raise some arguable topic and I just smile and keep silent even though I used to fight with it.



     When you don't understand me enough, you may wonder why I'm quiet.

     That's fine. I know that I'm weird in the world which people always talk.


     I just want to explain,,,,,some part of me.

     It popped up yesterday and I don't want to lose it.



     Finally, if you ask me what is the motto of quiet people, I proud to present you this one;

     "Most people think I'm unhappy but I'm not. I just appreciate silence in the world that never stop talking."


source : http://heyluchie.tumblr.com/post/53461087106/my-comic-introversion-is-finished-please-go-to

   

ความคิดเห็น

  1. I am not unhappy but i am just looking forward to next football season that is why i dont want to talk to you. Lol

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Err, forgive me but....just because you can't open up my mouth, it doesn't mean I can't talk. And that is.

      ลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

คลังศัพท์ไว้ตั้งชื่อ

เราต่างเป็นกาลีในชีวิตใครบางคน

จำหน่ายคดีหัวใจ